The FA-HDR16-6TB from ATV is a H.264 DVR, 16-channel, 6TB, 480-ips, CIF, up to D1, IR remote, networkable, spot mon, full looping, DVD-RW. The HDR Series recorders are H.264 Real-Time 8 and 16-channel digital video recorders based on an embedded Linux operating system. The units are designed for real-time 240/480ips Full Triplex and recording capabilities for eight and sixteen channel video and two audio inputs.
The units record up to 480 images per second and offer selectable CIF, 2CIF and 4CIF record resolution (horizontal 672- or 336- pixels), high image quality, and simple file archive using the internal DVD-RW, USB port for flash drive (thumb-drives), external USB hard disk, CD-RW or DVD-RW drive. The recorders are the most cost effective solution for providing quality video security recording and storage. The units are expandable up to 6TB of HDD storage and include an IR remote control.
- 8- and 16-Channel Looping BNC Inputs
- 500-GB HDD, up to 6TB Hard Disk Drive Options
- Built-in DVD-RW Archiving
- Two USB 2.0 I/O Ports (Mouse Capabilities / USB HDD / CDRW / DVDRW / Thumb Drive)
- 240/480-ips (Images per Second) Triplex Operation
- 1-Spot Monitor Output for Full-Screen or Camera Sequencing
- Multiple Recording Modes -Time-Lapse, Alarm, Pre-event, Panic and Continuous
- Up to 30 Minute Pre-event / 15 Minute Post Event Recording
- Powerful Search Modes: Calendar, Time-Date, Event, Motion, Museum, Text-In
- Temperature Check, SMART Diagnosis, Auto Recovery, Auto Deletion
- Key-Lock Security / 256 Individual User Support
- PTZ Control More than 50 Specific Protocols including but not limited to Pelco D, Spectra, Fastrax 2
- 9-Language Menu including English, French, and Spanish
See any errors on this page? Let us know.