The EMV400-500 is an Everfocus made and designed 4 Channel, 500GB DVR that comes with wireless 802.11b/g, camera power for 4 cameras, front panel RCA video/audio outputs which are used for easy configuration and a H.264 compression format. The EMV400-500 DVR also comes with numerous interfaces including RS-485, 3xUSB, GPS port, RS-232 and Panic Button, plus several features including programmable delay on/off, voltage regulator, and surge protection. This DVR also comes with a120 fps @ 2CIF, a graphical user interface, 1-audio output and free DDNS. The EMV400-500 can be easily installed and used for most surveillance applications and comes complete with single 2.5 SATA hard disk support, and a removable hard disk which allows for recorded material to be played back in a PC.
- H.264 compression format
- 1-DIN compact mobile DVR
- Removable hard disk for recorded, easy to playback in PC side
- Support various interfaces such as 3xUSB / RS-485 / RS-232 / GPS port / Panic Button
- Support camera power up to 2A and 4 cameras
- Front panel RCA video/audio outputs for easy configuration
- Supports single 2.5â€ SATA hard disk standard (up to 1TB)
- Power Supply 10V~36VDC
- Power Support : Surge Protection, Voltage Regulator, Programmable Delay on/off
- Support Camera Power
- Support wireless 802.11b/g
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.