Designed by Everfocus the EMV1200W-500 is a hot swap, 12 channel, 500GB digital video recorder that features a H.264 compression format, a record rate of 480fps @ D1 resolution and an external GPRS/ EDGE/ WI-FI/CDMA module which is used for wireless transmission. The EMV1200W-500 also comes equipped with two 2.5 hard disks or one 3.5 hard disk, wireless Wi-Fi 802.11b/g, a/b/g diversity antennas, 3-USB ports, front panel RCA video/audio outputs which are used for easy configuration, and a graphical user interface. The EMV1200W-500 also features an optional explosion proof black box, camera power for 12 cameras, free DDNS, 1-audio input, plus a special UI design which is ideal for a small-sized mobile monitor. The EMV1200W-500 DVR from Everfocus can be used in most surveillance recording applications making it an ideal choice when it comes to a user friendly device.
- H.264 compression format
- Recording Rate (12 CH, Simplex) : 240fps @ D1 resolution
- Support one 3.5 hard disk or two 2.5 hard disk as an option
- Support camera power up to 12 cameras
- Front panel RCA video/audio outputs for easy configuration
- External EDGE/GPRS/CDMA/WI-FI Module for wireless Transmission
- Special UI design for a mobile small-sized monitor
- Power Supply 8V~36VDC
- Support wireless 802.11b/g, a/b/g (option)
- Explosion-proof USB black box (option)
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.