EverFocus brings you the next generation of analog recording. The new ECOR960 4F2 digital video recorder benefits users by digitizing the highest quality, state of the art 960H cameras for live and remote monitoring, surveillance review, and archival. The ECOR960 4F2 also supports recording over 4 / 8-channels @ WD1 (960 x 480 / 960 x 576) resolution, providing the ability to capture objects at enhanced detail levels. The ECOR960 4F2 DVR also supports convenient video export operations to USB. Its dual stream H.264 encoder provides users smooth remote viewing experience in low bandwidth networks while simultaneously preserving a high quality recording in the DVR hard disk. The ECOR960 4F2 can provide clear 1080p Full HD Video output to both HDMI and VGA monitors with an intuitive onscreen user interface for efficient operation. User can also easily operate the machine using a USB mouse or via the front panel buttons. When paired with our powerful EverFocus PowerVideo Plus CMS, the ECOR960 4F2 can be used in complex multi-site installations, with centralized management. The ECOR960 4F2 is also fully supported by the EverFocus MobileFocus remote viewer on iOS and Android devices, which help extend video surveillance from fix location to mobile environments.
- 4 CH WD1 real-time recording and playback
- WD1 capability provides higher resolution (960 x 576 / 960 x 480) compared to traditional D1 cameras
- Multiple main monitors: Separately configured HDMI or VGA (1080p) main monitor outputs
- Free EverFocus DDNS service – static IP address is not required for reliable remote access
- Supports live monitoring and playback of video from mobile devices via MobileFocus/ MobileFocusPlus Apps.
- Multiple control inputs: mouse / front panel / remote controller
- Multiple intelligent video query functionality, including snapshot and smart search.
- Powerful archive functionality from both remote and DVR sites.
- Simplified access to common features such as setup, archival, playback and search functions through express menus.
- Remote configuration support from built-in web interface
- Dual USB 2.0 ports for video archive and mouse control
- Integration with PowerVideo Plus
- Multi-language support
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.