EverFocus brings you the next generation of analog recording. The new ECOR960-16F2 digital video recorder benefits users by digitizing the highest quality, state of the art 960H cameras for live and remote monitoring, surveillance review, and archival. The ECOR960-16F2 also supports 480 FPS total recording over 16-channels @ WD1 (960x480 / 960x576) resolution, providing the ability to capture objects at enhanced detail levels. The ECOR960-16F2 DVR also supports convenient video export operations to USB. Its dual stream H.264 encoder provides users smooth remote viewing experience in low bandwidth networks while simultaneously preserving a high quality recording in the DVR hard disk. The ECOR960-16F2 can provide clear 1080p Full HD Video output to both HDMI and VGA monitors with an intuitive onscreen user interface for efficient operation. User can also easily operate the machine using a USB mouse or via the front panel buttons. When paired with the powerful EverFocus PowerVideo Plus CMS, the ECOR960-16F2 can be used in complex multi-site installations, with centralized management. The ECOR960-16F2 is also fully supported by the EverFocus MobileFocus remote viewer on iOS and Android devices, which help extend video surveillance from fix location to mobile environments. 960H is the highest resolution for analog CCTV, increasing resolution by 30% compared to D1. With the better resolution benefited by 960H, the definition of video image will certainly be higher. Moreover, the 960H CCD sensor performs greater image clarity in low-light environment than IP and HD-SDI CMOS sensors. A 960H DVR, like our new ECOR960-16F2 DVR, can support cameras with resolution up to 700TVL and you can use the existing coaxial infrastructure without the need of re-cabling.
- Sequenced call monitor view through composite BNC and HDMI or VGA output with multiplex and sequencing
- Free EverFocus DDNS service – static IP address is not required for reliable remote access
- Supports one eSATA port for external HDD(EDA450)
- Supports live monitoring and playback of video from mobile devices via MobileFocus / MobileFocusPlus Apps
- Multiple Control Inputs: mouse / front panel / remote controller / EKB500 keyboard
- Built-in record-time calculator for fast recording estimation.
- Multiple intelligent video query functionality, including snapshot and smart search
- Powerful archive functionality from both remote and DVR sites
- Simplified access to common features such as setup, archival, playback and search functions through Express menus
- Remote configuration support from built-in web interface
- Gigabit ethernet interface for remote network viewing and control
- On-screen PTZ control via mouse or front panel
- Built-in DVD burner (Optional)
- Dual USB 2
- 0 ports for video archive and mouse control
- Integration with PowerVideo Plus
- Multi-language support
- 19” Rack mountable
See any errors on this page? Let us know.