The ECOR264-9X1R-500 from Everfocus is a hot swap, 500GB, 270fps, 9 channel DVR that is able to handle most surveillance recording applications. The ECOR264-9X1R-500 features a gigabit Ethernet interface which is used for remote network and control viewing, real time recording and playback for all its cameras, a H.264 compression method, eSATA and multi language support, plus multiple control inputs including front panel, mouse, optional EKB500 keyboard and remote controller. The ECOR264-9X1R-500 hot swap DVR also comes with IR remote control and USB mouse, main monitor 800 x 600 VGA + 1280 x 1024 BNC outputs, 2 x USB 2.0 ports, as well as on screen PTZ control via front panel or mouse, and an inbuilt recording time calculator for recording estimations. The ECOR264-9X1R-500 hot swap DVR features smart search, is user friendly and can be installed for most surveillance recording applications.
- H.264 compression format for efficient disk utilization and network bandwidth conservation
- Real time recording and playback rate for all cameras
- Main monitor: VGA (800x600, 1280x1024) or BNC outputs
- Multiple Control Inputs: mouse, front panel, IR remote controller & optional EKB500 keyboard
- Smart Search: quickly identify motion in areas of interest from recorded video
- Gigabit Ethernet interface for remote network viewing & control
- On-screen PTZ control via mouse or front panel
- 2 USB 2.0 ports (1 on front panel, 1 on back panel) for video archive & mouse usage
- Multi-language support
- USB mouse & IR remote control included
- Supports eSATA
- Built-in recording time calculator for fast recording estimation
See any errors on this page? Let us know.