Featuring a H.264 compression method, 4 channels, 500GB and 120FPS the Everfocus hot swap digital video recorder can deliver high performance recording making it reliable for all users. The ECOR264-4X1R-500 features 2 x USB 2.0 ports for mouse usage and video archiving, on screen PTZ control via front panel or mouse, as well as Smart Search, an Ethernet interface for remote control and network viewing, an inbuilt recording time calculator for recording estimations, main monitor BNC and VGA outputs, plus eSATA support. The ECOR264-4X1R-500 also comes complete with real time recording and playback for all its cameras, multiple control inputs and language support, an IR remote and USB mouse, plus is rack mountable for additional support. The ECOR264-4X1R-500 is easy to use and setup for optimal surveillance recording, saving time and money.
- H.264 compression format for efficient disk utilization and network bandwidth conservation
- Real time recording and playback rate for all cameras
- Main monitor: VGA (800x600, 1280x1024) or BNC outputs
- Multiple Control Inputs: mouse, front panel, IR remote controller & optional EKB500 keyboard
- Smart Search: quickly identify motion in areas of interest from recorded video
- Gigabit Ethernet interface for remote network viewing & control
- On-screen PTZ control via mouse or front panel
- 2 USB 2.0 ports (1 on front panel, 1 on back panel) for video archive & mouse usage
- Multi-language support
- USB mouse & IR remote control included
- Supports eSATA
- Built-in recording time calculator for fast recording estimation
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.