The ECOR264-16X1R-500 is an Everfocus 500GB, 16 channel hot swap digital video recorder that can deliver high performance surveillance recording. The ECOR264-16X1R-500 comes with many features including a H.264 compression method, an Ethernet interface for network remote control and viewing, multi language and eSATA support, 2 USB 2.0 ports, an inbuilt recording time calculator for recording estimations, plus VGA or BNC outputs. This Everfocus hot swap DVR also comes with multiple control inputs, Smart Search, real time recording/playback for all its cameras, on screen PTZ control via front panel or mouse, and IR remote and USB mouse. The ECOR264-16X1R-500 is rack mountable making it suitable for most installations, it is easy to use for any operator making it a more convenient product.
- H.264 compression format for efficient disk utilization and network bandwidth conservation
- Real time recording and playback rate for all cameras
- Main monitor: VGA (800x600, 1280x1024) or BNC outputs
- Multiple Control Inputs: mouse, front panel, IR remote controller & optional EKB500 keyboard
- Smart Search: quickly identify motion in areas of interest from recorded video
- Gigabit Ethernet interface for remote network viewing & control
- On-screen PTZ control via mouse or front panel
- 2 USB 2.0 ports (1 on front panel, 1 on back panel) for video archive & mouse usage
- Multi-language support
- USB mouse & IR remote control included
- Supports eSATA
- Built-in recording time calculator for fast recording estimation
See any errors on this page? Let us know.