The DX8132-2000D is a high quality hybrid video recorder from Pelco designed with the DIACAP standards which makes it suitable for government installations with existing procedures that are able to be converted over to a system that is DIACAP compliant without losing existing video that is in storage. The DX8132-2000D hybrid recorder comes with multilingual support, configurations for export and import systems, scheduled backup, plus 2TB of internal and external storage, and 32 looping analog video channels. The DX8132-2000D video recorder also features video settings with Dynamic Adjustment, 32 analog/IP camera support, as well as a 200 server remote client connection, and 5 simultaneous connections for each server. This high grade hybrid recorder offers the opportunity for a security and surveillance operation to update their system to include a wide range of search tools, and comes complete with a 72 camera viewer ability at the server, as well as Pixel (Smart Search), Thumbnail and ATM/POS search modes.
- Supports Pelco and Axis Standard Definition IP Cameras
- No Added IP Camera Licensing Fees
- USB 2.0 JBOD External Storage Supports up to 8 TB
- Remote Client Connection up to 200 Servers
- Internal Storage Capacity up to 8 TB
- Up to CIF/480 Images per Second (ips) Recording Rate
- Dynamic Adjustment of Video Settings
- 2 Standard Audio Channels with Live Audio Over the Network
- 8/16/24/32 Alarm Inputs and 8/16/24 Relay Outputs
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.