Hard Drive Size Options:
The DX8124-2000D is a high performance 24 channel digital video recorder that is designed to provide and deliver high recording operation with its unique and advanced design. The DX8124-2000D digital video recorder comes with no IP camera licensing fees, audio recording remote administrations through TCP/IP networks, an audio decoding wave format, the ability to view 72 cameras at the server, as well as support for Axis and Pelco standard definition IP cameras, and a 350W power consumption. The DX8124-2000D digital video recorder also features remote client connection of 200 servers, audio channel support, 2 standard audio channels, as well as NTSC/PAL formatting, and dynamic video setting adjustments. This digital video recorder is designed to provide up to 2TB of storage, and can easily deliver high recording qualities within a variety of applications.
- Supports Pelco and Axis Standard Definition IP Cameras
- No Added IP Camera Licensing Fees
- USB 2.0 JBOD External Storage Supports up to 8 TB
- Remote Client Connection up to 200 Servers
- Internal Storage Capacity up to 8 TB
- Up to CIF/480 Images per Second (ips) Recording Rate
- Dynamic Adjustment of Video Settings
- 2 Standard Audio Channels with Live Audio Over the Network
- 8/16/24/32 Alarm Inputs and 8/16/24 Relay Outputs
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.