The DX8124-1000D is a professional digital video recorder manufactured by Pelco which is designed to offer high quality operation with its 24 channels and 1TB storage capacity. The DX8124-1000D digital video recorder comes with remote client connection of 200 servers, 2 standard audio channels with audio recording, a 350W power consumption, audio channel support, dynamic video setting adjustments, as well as no IP camera licensing fees, and support for Axis and Pelco standard definition IP cameras. The DX8124-1000D digital video recorder also features an audio decoding wave format, NTSC/PAL video formatting, remote administrations through TCP/IP networks, plus the ability to view 72 cameras at the server. This digital video recorder is ideal for delivering high operation, and can provide use in long term setups with its quality construction.
- Supports Pelco and Axis Standard Definition IP Cameras
- No Added IP Camera Licensing Fees
- USB 2.0 JBOD External Storage Supports up to 8 TB
- Remote Client Connection up to 200 Servers
- Internal Storage Capacity up to 8 TB
- Up to CIF/480 Images per Second (ips) Recording Rate
- Dynamic Adjustment of Video Settings
- 2 Standard Audio Channels with Live Audio Over the Network
- 8/16/24/32 Alarm Inputs and 8/16/24 Relay Outputs
See any errors on this page? Let us know.