The DX8116-8000MD is a professional digital video recorder from Pelco that is designed to deliver high quality recording with its advanced surveillance setup. The DX8116-8000MD digital video recorder comes with 2 standard audio channels with audio recording, remote administrations through TCP/IP networks, support for Axis and Pelco standard definition IP cameras, as well as remote client connection of 200 servers, and no IP camera licensing fees. The DX8116-8000MD digital video recorder also features a 350W power consumption, NTSC/PAL formatting, audio channel support, dynamic video setting adjustments, plus an audio decoding wave format, and the ability to view 72 cameras at the server. This digital video recorder can deliver high operation, and can provide long term use within many different operations.
- Supports Pelco and Axis Standard Definition IP Cameras
- No Added IP Camera Licensing Fees
- USB 2.0 JBOD External Storage Supports up to 8 TB
- Remote Client Connection up to 200 Servers
- Internal Storage Capacity up to 8 TB
- Up to CIF/480 Images per Second (ips) Recording Rate
- Dynamic Adjustment of Video Settings
- 2 Standard Audio Channels with Live Audio Over the Network
- 8/16/24/32 Alarm Inputs and 8/16/24 Relay Outputs
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.