The DX8116-8000MA is a high performance digital video recorder from Pelco that is designed to provide high surveillance operation with its unique design. The DX8116-8000MA digital video recorder comes with remote administrations through TCP/IP networks, remote client connection of 200 servers, no IP camera licensing fees, as well as support for Axis and Pelco standard definition IP cameras, and a 350W power consumption. The DX8116-8000MA digital video recorder also features NTSC/PAL formatting, dynamic video setting adjustments, the ability to view 72 cameras at the server, 2 standard audio channels with audio recording, plus an audio decoding wave format, and audio channel support. This digital video recorder is able to be used in many different setups, and can provide high operation for long term use.
- 8TB HDD
- MPEG4 Compression
- No IP license fees for Pelco IP, Sarix IXS0, and Axis Standard Definition IP Cameras
- System Health Check Monitoring
- Remote Client Connectivity to 200 Servers
- Support for Optional KBD300A Analog Keyboard
- Third-Party Dome Support
- Supports Up to 8 TB USB Non-RAID Storage
- Supports Up to 9 TB Optional External RAID5 Storage
- 2 Built-In Analog Audio Channels, Optional Audio for Each Analog Channel
- Remote and Web Clients
- Emergency Agent Displays JPEG Images
- Email Notification on Alarm
- 3 Year Warranty
See any errors on this page? Let us know.