The DX8116-2000D is a 16 channel digital video recorder from Pelco which is designed to deliver 2TB of storage DIACAP to provide high recording operation. The DX8116-2000D digital video recorder comes with a 350W power consumption, 2 standard audio channels, support for Axis and Pelco standard definition IP cameras, remote administrations through TCP/IP networks, as well as no IP camera licensing fees, and consists of the ability to view 72 cameras at the server. The DX8116-2000D digital video recorder also features NTSC/PAL formatting, dynamic video setting adjustments, remote client connection of 200 servers, plus an audio decoding wave format, and a simple installation setup. This digital video recorder is ideal for providing high operation, and can deliver exceptional image quality on a daily basis.
- Supports Pelco and Axis Standard Definition IP Cameras
- No Added IP Camera Licensing Fees
- USB 2.0 JBOD External Storage Supports up to 8 TB
- Remote Client Connection up to 200 Servers
- Internal Storage Capacity up to 8 TB
- Up to CIF/480 Images per Second (ips) Recording Rate
- Dynamic Adjustment of Video Settings
- 2 Standard Audio Channels with Live Audio Over the Network
- 8/16/24/32 Alarm Inputs and 8/16/24 Relay Outputs
See any errors on this page? Let us know.