The Choice for Professional Security. As your business becomes more diversified, you need a professional digital video recorder (DVR) that can grow with and stay a step ahead of your security requirements. Your security application might require more cameras or DVR software to provide more sophisticated operation and control features. The DX8100 Series digital video recorders (DVRs) bring a new and innovative hardware platform powered by unparalleled and unique high performance software. Version 1.2 enhancements guarantee the position of Pelco DX8100 Series DVR as the long-standing choice among security professionals. These systems now feature several new, unique capabilities including simultaneous display of as many as 72 cameras; the ability to support up to 16 ATM or POS devices per server; and System Health Check Monitoring providing the notification of any "out of threshold" server CPU or HDD conditions, to ensure maximum uptime.
- 500GB HDD
- MPEG4 Compression
- No IP license fees for Pelco IP, Sarix IXS0, and Axis Standard Definition IP Cameras
- System Health Check Monitoring
- Remote Client Connectivity to 200 Servers
- Support for Optional KBD300A Analog Keyboard
- Third-Party Dome Support
- Supports Up to 8 TB USB Non-RAID Storage
- Supports Up to 9 TB Optional External RAID5 Storage
- 2 Built-In Analog Audio Channels, Optional Audio for Each Analog Channel
- Remote and Web Clients
- Emergency Agent Displays JPEG Images
- Email Notification on Alarm
- 3 Year Warranty
See any errors on this page? Let us know.