The DX8108-4000M is an 8 channel highly professional digital video recorder from Pelco that features 8 MUX channels and 4TB of storage space. The DX8108-4000M digital video recorder comes with NTSC/PAL formatting, 2 standard audio channels, no IP camera licensing fees, remote client connection of 200 servers, the ability to view 72 cameras at the server, as well as support for Axis and Pelco standard definition IP cameras, and a 350W power consumption. The DX8108-4000M digital video recorder also features dynamic video setting adjustments, remote administrations through TCP/IP networks, 8 audio channels, plus an audio decoding wave format. This digital video recorder is able to provide high operation, and can easily deliver enhanced recording capabilities within many different locations.
- 4TB HDD
- MPEG4 Compression
- No IP license fees for Pelco IP, Sarix IXS0, and Axis Standard Definition IP Cameras
- System Health Check Monitoring
- Remote Client Connectivity to 200 Servers
- Support for Optional KBD300A Analog Keyboard
- Third-Party Dome Support
- Supports Up to 8 TB USB Non-RAID Storage
- Supports Up to 9 TB Optional External RAID5 Storage
- 2 Built-In Analog Audio Channels, Optional Audio for Each Analog Channel
- Remote and Web Clients
- Emergency Agent Displays JPEG Images
- Email Notification on Alarm
- 3 Year Warranty
See any errors on this page? Let us know.