The DX8100HDDI-6TB is a DX8100 HDDI Storage Expansion Unit manufactured by Pelco to be used for expanding a systems storage capacity up to 6TB’s. The DX8100HDDI-6TB storage expansion comes as an SCSI to SATA II storage system and is an external RAID 5 storage solution for hybrid video recorders. The DX8100HDDI-6TB expansion storage system also features a 320Mbps single channel bandwidth, level 5 RAID configurations, a 1.0GB DDR cache memory, 1 LCD keypad panel, 12 disk trays, as well as RAID 5 configurations, a modular backplane w/ a high redundancy enclosure, a dual speed cooling system, and 12 logical drives. This storage expansion unit is designed to provide additional storage operation, and can deliver high operation for enhancing a system setup.
- RAID 5 Configuration
- Up to 24 TB of External Storage Capacity
- SCSI-320 Host Channels with 320 MBps per Channel
- Single RAID Controller for Complete RAID Functionality
- Uses 3.0 Gbps SATA-II Drives and Is Backward Compatible with SATA-I Drives
- Modular Backplane with High Redundancy Enclosure
- Dual-Speed Cooling System for Quiet Operation
- Up to 1.0 GB Double-Data Rate (DDR) Cache Memory
See any errors on this page? Let us know.