The DX8100DSP-XP is a DX8100 HDDI storage expansion unit from Pelco that is able to hold up to 12TB of space for additional expansion of the storage capacity. The DX8100DSP-XP expansion unit is an SCSI to SATA II storage system that is capable of providing an external RAID 5 storage solution for hybrid video recorders, and comes with RAID 5 configuration, a modular backplane w/ a high redundancy enclosure, a 320Mbps single channel bandwidth, a dual speed cooling system, and 1 LCD keypad panel. The DX8100DSP-XP expansion unit also features 12 disk trays, 12 logical drives, level 5 RAID configurations, plus a 1.0GB DDR cache memory. This expansion unit can easily provide additional storage space, and can deliver high operation for enhancing a system.
- RAID 5 Configuration
- Up to 24 TB of External Storage Capacity
- SCSI-320 Host Channels with 320 MBps per Channel
- Single RAID Controller for Complete RAID Functionality
- Uses 3.0 Gbps SATA-II Drives and Is Backward Compatible with SATA-I Drives
- Modular Backplane with High Redundancy Enclosure
- Dual-Speed Cooling System for Quiet Operation
- Up to 1.0 GB Double-Data Rate (DDR) Cache Memory
See any errors on this page? Let us know.