The DX4816-8000 hybrid video recorder is a quality recording device which is designed to be sed in locations where high valuable merchandise is stored, where entrances and lobbies reside, and where money counting exists. The DX4816-8000 hybrid video recorder comes with 2 megapixel IP channels, multi-screen functions, a 30ips frame rate, a CPU resource meter, as well as configurable network streaming, and PTZ control. The DX4816-8000 hybrid video recorder also features a DVD function, H.264 compression, an 8TB storage capacity, 4CIF resolutions, a 704 x 480/704 x 576 NTSC/PAL resolution rate, plus searchable by time/date bookmark, event, export, review and ATM/POS. This hybrid video recorder is ideal for use in many locations, and can easily provide high surveillance monitoring qualities within many different locations.
- Supports 2 Megapixel (MPx) IP Channels
- 8 Looping Analog Channels Plus 2 IP Cameras, up to 3 Megapixels (MPx) Each
- Up to 30/25 Images Per Second (ips) Recording for IP Cameras up to 4 Mbps
- Up to 30/25 ips at 4CIF Resolution Analog Recording on DX4800
- Up to 4CIF Recording Resolution, 704 x 480 (NTSC), 704 x 576 (PAL) CPU Resource Meter
- Searchable by Date/Time, Event, Bookmark, ATM/POS, Export Review, and Pixel
- IP Camera Pan/Tilt/Zoom (PTZ) Control
- Up to 8 TB Internal Storage Capacity
- Up to 4 Audio Inputs and 2 Audio Outputs
- DX Series Client Simultaneous Connects to DX Series DVRs/HVRs
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.