The DX4716-250 is a highly professional hybrid video recorder from Pelco that is designed for use in a large range of applications to deliver high recording quality and capabilities. The DX4716-250 hybrid recorder comes with 4CIF resolution, H.264 compression, 2 megapixel IP channels, 16 looping analog channels, as well as multi-screen functions, and a 30ips frame rate. The DX4716-250 video recorder also features a CPU resource meter, configurable network streaming, a 704 x 480/704 x 576 NTSC/PAL resolution rate, plus PTZ control, a 250GB storage capacity, and a DVD function. This hybrid video recorder is ideal for use where high valuables are positioned, where cash counting operation exists, and in lobbies and entrances, and comes simple to install for the operator.
- Supports 2 Megapixel (MPx) IP Channels
- 8 Looping Analog Channels Plus 2 IP Cameras, up to 3 Megapixels (MPx) Each
- Up to 30/25 Images Per Second (ips) Recording for IP Cameras up to 4 Mbps
- Up to 30/25 ips at 4CIF Resolution Analog Recording on DX4800
- Up to 4CIF Recording Resolution, 704 x 480 (NTSC), 704 x 576 (PAL)
- CPU Resource Meter
- Searchable by Date/Time, Event, Bookmark, ATM/POS, Export Review, and Pixel
- IP Camera Pan/Tilt/Zoom (PTZ) Control
- Up to 8 TB Internal Storage Capacity
- Up to 4 Audio Inputs and 2 Audio Outputs
- DX Series Client Simultaneous Connects to DX Series DVRs/HVRs
See any errors on this page? Let us know.