DX4700/DX4800 Series H.264 hybrid video recorders (HVRs) bring a new range of erformance and capability to the Pelco DX Series product line, including support for 8 or 16 analog channels plus two IP cameras (up to 3 MPx each). Customers can now benefit from megapixel image detail where they need it most. For example, customers can monitor registers, cash counting operations, highvalue merchandise areas, or lobbies and entrances while still receiving maximum value from existing analog cameras and cabling.
- Supports 2 Megapixel (MPx) IP Channels
- 8 or 16 Looping Analog Channels Plus 2 IP Cameras, up to 3 Megapixels (MPx) Each
- Up to 30/25 Images Per Second (ips) Recording for IP Cameras up to 4 Mbps
- Up to 30/25 ips at 4CIF Resolution Analog Recording on DX4800
- Up to 4CIF Recording Resolution, 704 x 480 (NTSC), 704 x 576 (PAL)
- Up to 8 TB Internal Storage Capacity
- Up to 4 Audio Inputs and 2 Audio Outputs
- 1 Bidirectional Audio Output
- DX Series Client Simultaneous Connects to DX Series DVRs/HVRs
- Support for Coaxitron(tm) and Pelco's KBD300A Keyboard for Pan/Tilt/Zoom (PTZ) Control of Analog Cameras
See any errors on this page? Let us know.