The DW-VF4500G from Digital Watchdog is a VMAX-FLEX 4 ch Hexaplex DVR, 500GB, 480fps@CIF, 120fps@D1, Free Pivot CMS Software 128 Devices/DVR's, VGA Monitor, Rack Mount (Optional), Mobile Quad/PTZ Control with iPhone, Blackberry, 3G Smart Phone, Mac Compatible, USB Back-up, Auto IP on Internal Network, Free DDNS, Watermark Images, programming help menu, screen saver, text or email notification with snapshot, 5-Year Limited Warranty.
The VMAXFlex is a replicate of our Maximum Value, Maximum Performance VMAX480 without the front panel buttons for a more flexible cost. The VMAXFlex is available with basic storage from 500 gigabytes to 4 terabytes. It has all the functions of the VMAX480 and can easily be controlled with your included USB mouse or IR Remote Control.
- Advanced H.264 Linux Embedded DVR
- MULTIPLEX - Live, Playback, Recording, Backup, Network
- 120fps at D1, 480fps at CIF
- Scheduled Network Backup through CMS
- Covert Channel
- Call Monitor
- Optional Looping Output
- Web-Based Client with Multi-User Access
- Automatic Private IP Addressing
- Simple & Free DDNS Support
- NTP (Network Time Protocol)
- Network Bandwidth Control
- Text or E-mail Event Notifications with Snapshots
- DVR Health Check with E-mail Notifications
- DVR Calculation and Auto Recording Configuration
- Help Menu on Major Function
- Configuration Import/Export
- Auto or Manual Firmware Upgrade Available
- Screen Saver to Protect Monitor Screen
- Central Management Software, Up to 128CH
- Mobile Device Single & Multi-View and PTZ Control
- Support 3G Phone; Free App for Blackberry, iPhone, Android, Tablets
- MAC Compatible Remote Software
- USB 2.0 Built-in for Mouse Operation, Backup, and Firmware Upgrade
- USB Mouse, IR Remote Control GUI
- By David Fair system
Value Quality Price
- Digital Watchdog, DW-VF4500G, VMAX-FLEX 4 Channels Hexaplex DVR, 500GB
This is not bad for the money. I am not impressed with the quality of video it records and displays on the monitor. Maybe that is why I could not find any reviews on this DVR. It has lots of bells and whistles and a great warranty.
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.