The DIVAR-3000 8-Channel Digital Video Recorder from Bosch is used for analog camera video management. It employs 960H high-resolution video recording, H.264 video compression, and G.711 audio compression to reduce bandwidth and storage requirements while delivering good image and audio quality.
This digital recorder can capture multiple video and audio signals, and simultaneously provides live multi-screen views and playback. It also has expansive search and playback functions for quick recall and viewing of recorded video.
- 960H RT high-resolution on HDMI output
- No HDD Included
- Built-in DVD R/RW
- Mobile device support (iOS, Android)
- Remote alarm notification
- Network function for remote viewing, playback and control
- Simultaneous live viewing, recording, playback, archiving, and remote streaming
- 4 audio inputs and 1 audio output
- 1 MIC input for talk input/output
- Choice of CVBS/VGA/HDMI monitor A outputs
- 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet port for local or wide area network connection
- RS-485 / RS-232 serial ports to control movable cameras (PTZ)
- IR remote control, front panel keyboard and USB mouse support for camera control
- Selectable PAL/NTSC TV monitor output mode
- Full-screen and multi-screen display capabilities in live and playback modes for monitors
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.