The DIVAR AN 5000 is a family of 4/8/16 channel digital recorders that use the latest 960H highresolution video technology and state-of-the-art compression techniques. These advanced technologies, coupled with efficient network data transmission, deliver the high security and reliability required for modern surveillance systems. Simultaneous remote or local monitoring, recording, archive and playback are guided by simple menu selections and operator commands. The recorders are available with a number of storage capacities, and a built-in DVD burner can be specified.
The DIVAR takes advantage of the latest H.264 video and G.711 audio compression technology to dramatically reduce bandwidth and storage requirements while still delivering superb image and audio quality. Armed with the newest 960H video technology, DIVAR gives you the full benefits of the latest 960H high-resolution cameras. With the ability to capture more than 30% extra horizontal image resolution compared to D1/CIF recorders, the proof is in the pixels. The DIVAR records multiple video and audio signals while simultaneously providing live multi-screen viewing and playback. Comprehensive search and playback functions provide quick recall and viewing of recorded video. Thhe DIVAR is not intended for use over a PoE switch.
- 16 Channel Video Recording (Looping Outputs)
- 960H RT high-resolution on HDMI output (960x480 - NTSC / 960x576 - PAL)
- No HDD installed
- H.264 Compression
- Mobile device support (iOS, Android)
- Network function for remote viewing, playback, control and alarm notification
- Simultaneous monitoring, recording and playback
- RS-485 / RS-232 serial ports to control movable cameras (PTZ)
- 4 Audio Inputs / 1 Output
- Selectable PAL/NTSC TV monitor output mode
- Secret (covert) recording channel that can be locked for unauthorized viewing
- Keyboard and e-SATA connections, plus video loopthrough
See any errors on this page? Let us know.