The DM-SD16MIN-A from Dedicated Micros is a SD series 16Ch DVR 500GB. The SD Range offers the user a high performance, easy to use plug and play DVR with configurable record settings. The 8 and 16 channel models, now available with front panel control, offer consistent recording duration and smooth motion video on ALL cameras. Pre-configured default settings allow for a simple outof-the-box installation whilst menus allow per channel configuration to utilise full global PPS.
- 16 camera input options
- Front panel control
- Up to 1TB of local storage, an additional 10TB available using MSUs
- Live and playback viewing on local composite monitor and over Ethernet
- JPEG or MPEG-4 recording and transmission
- BS8418 compliant remote alarm reporting
- On-board Help Videos
- Text support - capture, record and search text data with relevant CCTV footage
- Coaxial & Serial Telemetry Control
- MultiMode Recording – Dynamically-switchable resolution, record-rate & compression (MPEG4/ JPEG) per camera
- Built in DVD-R writer and USB ports for archiving evidential material
- Color-coded soft key menus, identical local and remote interfaces
- Displays common configuration interface when accessed locally at the unit or remotely via a web browser
- Connect up to 4 IP Cameras
See any errors on this page? Let us know.