The DM-ECS2-500-16A is a high performance 16 channel digital video recorder from Dedicated Micros which is able to provide high quality recording operation in a wide selection of surveillance applications. The DM-ECS2-500-16A digital video recorder comes with NetVu connection, an embedded operating system, a 240pps frame rate, a 12VDC power supply, as well as MPEG4/JPEG record settings, and a VGA/Composite main monitor. The DM-ECS2-500-16A digital video recorder also features alarm/event management, simultaneous live viewing and recording, 3 x USB’s, plus activity detection, remote viewer configurations, and PTZ control. This digital video recorder is able to be used in a variety of setups, and can easily provide high operation in a day to day surveillance installation.
- 16 Channel models, up to 240pps (@ CIF Resolution) across the unit
- Simultaneous Live viewing and Recording
- 4CIF/2CIF/CIF record rate at 4/7/15pps per camera
- Simple graphical interface controlled via USB Mouse or PTZ Keyboard
- DVD writer and USB ports for download of video archive to external storage device
- Composite or VGA main monitor
- Serial PTZ Control including Pelco P & D
- Embedded OS on non-volatile flash memory
- Compatible with a range of operating systems, including Windows PC, Apple Macintosh, Linux and Sun
- Global MPEG-4 or JPEG record settings
- NetVu Connected
See any errors on this page? Let us know.