The DM-DS2PD1T5-16 from Dedicated Micros is a 16 channel DVMR 1.5 terabyte, with networking, audio, DVD, 120 PPS. The Digital Sprite 2 provides true flexibility for professional CCTV security solutions. An intuitive interface allows easy local user operation whilst IP connectivity provides remote monitoring and system configuration via Dedicated Micros 'NetVu Connected' software.
High quality recordings are accessible locally to the user at the touch of a button or via powerful GOTO and event recall facilities. Remote operators can utilise the latest MPEG-4 compression technology to view images via NetVu ObserVer or embedded DVIP Decoders. The DS2 includes built-in co-axial & twisted pair telemetry to enhance the range of DS2 applications. Variable alarm configuration allows remote notification of alarms from any single DS2 through a variety of communication channels. Pre-event alarm recording ensures images are captured before the incident occurs whilst on-site communication can be maintained through high quality bi-directional audio.
- Instant access to high quality recordings
- Built-in internal DVD-R (DVD Writer)
- Simultaneous MPEG-4 transmission and JPEG recording
- Designed for BS-8418 compliance
- Simultaneous record, playback, live viewing, archiving and multiple user network viewing with no loss of recording performance
- Pre-alarm recording to capture evidence before alarms are triggered
- Instant Remote Alarm monitoring using Ethernet or PPP modem link
- Dial-out on alarm and alternative signalling path
- NetVu Connected
- Alarm notification via E-Mail and SMS
- Immediate access to any time/date via instant GOTO capability
- IP connectivity and remote monitoring functionality
- Video motion search allows search back through recordings for movement in a specific area of the image
- Web based configuration allows remote system adjustments negating the need for site visits
- Multiway DuoVu for live and recorded viewing simultaneously
- MultiMode Recording - Dynamically-switchable resolution, record-rate & compression (MPEG4/JPEG) per camera
- Text Support - capture, record and search text data with relevant CCTV footage
- Real-time alarms can be triggered on suspect transactions using keywords
See any errors on this page? Let us know.