The 3TB D8CS 8-Channel DVR with Digital Deterrent from Speco Technologies is a reliable Linux-based unit that meets the growing needs of demanding mission critical applications. It allows you to record real-time CIF resolution videos from up to 8 cameras at 240 fps for high-quality imagery. Save on storage space with H.264 compression technology in this DVR, which also minimizes bandwidth requirements for operations. In addition, it allows you to record audio from up to 4 channels while providing a single channel audio playback. The 8-channel DVR ensures smooth and efficient operation even while simultaneously dealing with live viewing, recording, playback viewing, and remote access functions. Multiple record modes like time-lapse, pre-event, alarm, motion, text-in, and panic allow you to easily configure your security system to record based on your requirements. Furthermore, an EZ setup wizard helps you through a step-by-step process of configuring your DVR for use. This compact DVR is not only extremely easy to install and configure but also simple to operate with its intuitive GUI.
- 8 Video Channels
- H.264 recording
- Recording rate up to 480 fps
- Free Speco DDNS service for use with dynamic IP addresses
- MAC & PC compatible software included
- POS/ATM support with text overlay and searchable database
- Simultaneous live view or playback while continuing to record,network transfer
- Text message alerts of system activity and status
- Remote monitoring, recording, playback, change system settings and camera control via network and/or Internet
- Real time live display
- IR Remote control included - individually control up to 16 DVRs
- Multiple analytics such as museum search and advanced motion detection
- USB 2.0 port for video clip exporting
- Easy software upgrade via Network or USB Flash drive
See any errors on this page? Let us know.