The Speco Technologies D16WRS H.264 16-Channel Covert Digital Video Recorder (4TB) is housed in a covert wall-mount chassis for enhanced security and features built-in SMART protocol (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology for HDD) that ensures efficient administrator control operation. With no access to user controls, this DVR can be safely installed in remote locations.
It allows you to record CIF resolution videos from up to 16 cameras at 120 fps for high-quality imagery. Save on storage space with H.264 compression technology in this DVR, which also minimizes bandwidth requirements for operations. In addition, it allows you to record audio from up to 4 channels and provides a single channel for audio playback.
This Linux-based DVR ensures smooth and efficient operation even while simultaneously dealing with playback, recording, backup, and remote access functions. Multiple record modes like motion detection, sensor, schedule, continuous, and manual recording allow you to easily configure your security system to record based on your requirements. This 16-channel DVR is not only extremely easy to install and configure but also simple to operate with its intuitive GUI. Additionally, built-in PTZ camera protocols allow easy control over your camera network.
Connecting to a network via an Ethernet port, this DVR features the SpecoTech Multi-Client software that allows you to remotely manage monitor, record, and change system settings from any PC on the network. Remote viewing of video feeds is also possible via a compatible Web browser, Web-viewer, and Speco Player mobile viewer. You can even monitor your premises when you’re away via your iPhone or Android smartphone. Adding to your convenience are features like EZCopy, EZRecord, and EZSearch that let you perform your required task with efficiency and precision.
Password protection adds a layer of security preventing access to unauthorized users. It also features a covert camera feature that provides enhanced security and administrator control over the DVR. Digital watermarking of video clips marks the video clips as authentic and suitable to be submitted as evidence, if required.
Featuring VGA, BNC, and SPOT video output ports, the DVR allows you to connect a monitor for supervising and performing administrative tasks. S.M.A.R.T. protocol makes it capable of self-monitoring and alerting the user in case of a critical event such as a hard drive failure or low disk space. The built-in USB 2.0 port allows you to quickly backup video clips or even upgrade the system.
- 16 Channel digital video recorder in covert wall mount chassis
- Built-in 7" screen allows for viewing and control at the DVR
- Easily mounts in equipment closets or electrical rooms for covert installations
- Networkable DVR with free DDNS server
- User Access: up to 4 concurrent users
- Easy and simple graphical user interface
- EZCopy, EZRecord and EZSearch
- Programmable recording on motion detection, sensor, schedule, continuous and manual
- Recording rate at 120FPS at D1
- H.264 video compression
- Built in S.M.A.R.T. Technology (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting,Technology for HDD)
- 4 channel audio recording
- Covert camera operation provides enhanced security and administrator control
- No accessible user controls
- Password to secure installation authorization
- Easy firmware upgrade by USB port or network
- Instant and convenient backup via USB Flash Drive or Network
- Simultaneous playback/record while continuing to network transfer or backup
- Remote monitoring/recording/playback/configuration/software upgrades and PTZ control via Internet
- Network accessible via SpecoTech Multi-Client Software, Internet Explorer Web-Viewer and Speco Player Mobile Viewer
- PC & MAC compatible
- Digital watermarking
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.