The 3TB D16RS 16-Channel DVR from Speco Technologies is reliable Linux-based storage solution that meets the growing needs of demanding mission critical applications. It allows you to record CIF resolution videos from up to 16 cameras at 480 fps for high-quality imagery. Save on storage space with H.264 compression technology, which also minimizes bandwidth requirements for operations. In addition, it allows you to record audio from up to 4 channels while providing a single channel audio playback.
This DVR ensures smooth and efficient operation even while simultaneously dealing with playback, recording, backup, and remote access functions. Multiple record modes like motion detection, sensor, schedule, continuous, and manual recording allow you to easily configure your security system to record based on your requirements. This 16-channel DVR is not only extremely easy to install and configure but also simple to operate with its intuitive GUI. Additionally, built-in PTZ camera protocols allow easy control over your camera network.
Connecting to a network via the Ethernet port, this DVR features the SpecoTech Multi-Client software that allows you to remotely manage monitor, record, and change system settings from any PC on the network. Remote viewing of video feeds is also possible via a compatible Web browser, Web-viewer, and Speco Player mobile viewer. You can even monitor your premises when you’re away via your iPhone or Android smartphones. Adding to your convenience are features like EZCopy, EZRecord, and EZSearch that lets you perform your required task with efficiency and precision.
- H.264 video compression
- A patented DVR solution that easily mounts in equipment closets or electrical rooms for covert installations
- Networkable DVR with free DDNS server
- Easy and simple graphical user interface
- Digital Deterrent for triggering audio message via motion detection or sensor
- 2-way audio communication
- Programmable recording on motion detection, sensor, schedule, continuous and manual
- Real-time recording rate at 240FPS (8 Ch.) / 480FPS (16 Ch.) at 960H/D1
- Supports wireless access point for viewing and configuration
- Built-in S.M.A.R.T. Technology (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting, Technology for HDD)
- 16 channel audio recording
- Covert camera operation provides enhanced security and administrator control
- Password to secure installation authorization
- Easy firmware upgrade by USB port or network
- User Access: up to 4 concurrent users
- Remote monitoring / recording / playback / configuration / software upgrades and PTZ control via internet
- PC and MAC compatible
- Supports multiple PC based browsers such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari
- Network accessible via SpecoTech Multi-Client Software, Secure Guard CMS, Internet Explorer Web-Viewer and Speco Player Mobile Viewer
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.