The 84-DSLPR-300U from Geovision is a GV-DSP LPR V3 1 port linux. The GV-DSP LPR is a Linux-based system built in a small box without a fan and hard drive. Integrating with a Web server, the GV-DSP LPR can deliver live images and host its own Web site, as well as sending recognition results and captured images to the GV-LPR System and GV-LPR Center. The GV-DSP LPR is beneficial for license plate recognition over long distance and in an outdoor environment.
- 1/2.5’’ Progressive Scan CMOS
- Non-PC based solution for 1 port traffic or mobile license plate recognition
- Wide operating temperature range
- Web-based configuration for image, security settings and firmware upgrade
- Recognition triggered by video motion detection or sensor inputs
- Compatible with GV?LPR System and GV LPR Center
- Digital watermark
- Hardware watchdog
- IP address filtering
- GPS tracking
- Recognition results, images and live videos compatible with other system through OCX SDK
See any errors on this page? Let us know.