The 55-QCNTR-000 is a GV-Web Report from Geovision which is specially designed to analyze and integrate face and people counting results from GV smart boxes and GV systems, plus age and gender data from GV-Smart boxes. The 55-QCNTR-000 web report is able to support up to 1000 units of each of the systems; it also features people traffic monitoring, email notifications, iPad, iPhone and Android-based mobile device counting results, gender and age distribution, as well as remote playback, group function, and face counting results. The 55-QCNTR-000 web report also features multiple operating system support, Internet Explorer 7.0 browser support, plus internal or external GV-USB dongle hardware. This high performance software can easily detect and count all the figures necessary, plus comes easy to use for all operators.
- Support for up to 1000 units of GV-Systems and GV-Smart Boxes
- People traffic monitoring Real-time, daily, monthly, yearly counting reports and graphs
- E-mail notification and I/O trigger when the number of people remaining exceeds the specified maximum
- Counting results query from iPhone, iPad and other Android-based mobile devices
- Grouping function to combine desired devices’ cameras for data analysis
- Remote playback of recordings from GV-Systems
- Face counting results and snapshots from GV-Systems and GV-Smart Boxes
See any errors on this page? Let us know.