The GV-GIS is a GIS (Geographic Information System) based central management system for GeoVision devices. The vehicle tracking and remote location verification from the GV-GIS is made possible by the GPS receiver attached to GV-Video Server and GV-Compact DVR to constantly obtain the GPS data (vehicle coordinates and speed) from the satellite, and through mobile internet connection (e.g. UMTS, EV-DO, EDGE, GPRS, GSM, etc) to transmit the GPS data to the GV-GIS. Besides real-time vehicle tracking, you can also monitor the location of cameras and the status of I/O devices from the DVR and NVR, without GPS functions for city surveillance.
- GIS central management system with 1 free mobile connections
- 500 vehicles tracking at one time
- Real-time vehicle GPS coordinates
- Real-time vehicle video image
- Google Maps, Microsoft Virtual Earth and user-defined maps support
- GPS Tracks playback
- Detour Detection
- Idle Speed Detection
- Over Speed Detection
- E-Map Support
- Motion and Input-triggered alert for fixed hosts
- Customized landmark (interested points) setting
- Integration with GV-I/O Box, GV-Video Server, GV-Compact DVR, GV-IP Camera, GV-System and GV-NVR
- GIS Web Interface for remote monitoring and tracking
See any errors on this page? Let us know.