VideoComm Technologies has started a revolution in security surveillance with their advanced wireless technology. Wireless video transmission eliminates the costs associated with running wires over long distances or difficult to reach locations. This presents new opportunities to protect lives, property and assets in ways that have been impractical in the past. VideoComm Technologies is ready to meet almost any CCTV application you can imagine from large scale high powered systems spanning distances of up to 200 miles to small networks covering a few hundred feet they have a product that will reliably free your system from the restrictions associated with running wires.
VideoComm Technologies is the recognized market leader in wireless video transmission technologies, products and technical support. They know their products inside out so when it comes to pre and after sale service you can’t do better than the best and that’s what VideoComm deliver.
For warranty information click here: http://www.videotransmitters.com/What-is-the-warranty-policy-with-VideoComm-products
Tel: (888) 379-2666
Fax: (905) 336-9662
When Comelit was first established their first intercom system still worked using thermionic valves. For more than half a century, Comelit has been a leading player in the technology sector and has seen technology go through an evolution from those early beginnings to what we see today. Today they specialize in: door entry systems, access control, video surveillance and telephone switchboards.
In all these application fields what seemed impossible just a few years ago is now a concrete reality. Innovation is the key in all areas of communication and surveillance and Comelit has invested in its R&D program to bring innovation to the forefront of its business activity delivering functional and stylish products for their clients.
Tel: (888) 692-9739
Fax: (626) 930-0488
- TV as PC monitors to view presentations, games, pictures and movies or browse the WebConnects your DVR with VGA output to existing TV or CRT monitor
- Ideal for notebook computer users to easily connect and use a large-format monitor
- Video standards: NTSC/NTSC-EIAJ/PAL/PAL-M/PAL-N/SECAM
- Resolutions support: 640 x 480 (up to 85 Hz), 800 x 600 (up to 85 Hz) and 1024 x 768 (up to 75 Hz)
- Converts composite video signals to VGA, allowing standard computer monitors to be used for CCTV display
- Includes power supply
- Supports NTSC M/N, PAL M/N, NTSC 4.43, and SECAM
- On screen display to control inbuilt contrast, brightness, color, and NTSC tint controls
See any errors on this page? Let us know.