For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:firstname.lastname@example.org
MuxLab Inc. is a leading designer and manufacturer of connectivity solutions that allow CCTV and Audio-Video equipment to be connected via cost-efficient Cat5e/6 cables. For over 25 years, the MuxLab brand has been synonymous with quality, performance and reliability. MuxLab solutions streamline cabling by reducing material, space and installation costs. Their products are compatible with many different applications such as CCTV security, classroom video, digital signage, home theatre, podium presentation and boardroom projection systems, to name a few.
MuxLab are proud to be Canadian and all MuxLab products are designed and manufactured in Canada, by Canadian professionals. Quality control and customer service are their core business values meaning that the end user gets the best quality and the best service that the industry has to offer.
For warranty information click here: http://muxlab.com/terms-conditions
Tel: (877) 689-5228
Fax: (514) 905-0589
- Connect up to three (3) HDMI sources to one (1) HDMI display using two (2) Cat5E or higher UTP cables
- Supports Deep Color up to 1080i resolution
- Push button port selector switch on transmitter & receiver
- Made of ABS fire retardant plastic
- HDMI 1.3 compliant (excludes 1080p Deep Color)
- For Panasonic fixed and unitized cameras
- Female BNC input and output connectors
- Passes Panasonic's "up the coax" control signals without interference.
- Nickel plated steel enclosure
See any errors on this page? Let us know.