Continuing the legacy as one of the most recognized names in security, Interlogix affirms a long-standing commitment to market-leading brands. As a convenient one-source provider for our customers, our goal is to provide reliable and intuitive products that meet existing and future security needs. This means you can source your entire system from one provider rather than from different providers across the market. This delivers a hassle free installation and in the unlikely event of any problems occurring easier troubleshooting by the Interlogix support team.
With offices all over the world including the USA, Latin America, Australia and Canada there is always Interlogix office near you. This means that you expect only the best support and aftersales service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.interlogix.com/resources/customer-support/Return_and_Warranty_Policy.pdf
Tel: (888) 286-8889 opt. 2
MuxLab Inc. is a leading designer and manufacturer of connectivity solutions that allow CCTV and Audio-Video equipment to be connected via cost-efficient Cat5e/6 cables. For over 25 years, the MuxLab brand has been synonymous with quality, performance and reliability. MuxLab solutions streamline cabling by reducing material, space and installation costs. Their products are compatible with many different applications such as CCTV security, classroom video, digital signage, home theatre, podium presentation and boardroom projection systems, to name a few.
MuxLab are proud to be Canadian and all MuxLab products are designed and manufactured in Canada, by Canadian professionals. Quality control and customer service are their core business values meaning that the end user gets the best quality and the best service that the industry has to offer.
For warranty information click here: http://muxlab.com/terms-conditions
Tel: (877) 689-5228
Fax: (514) 905-0589
- 8 groups of input / output channels - used to distribute video signals
- Input/output groups - can be configured in 1 x 8 or two 1 x 4 distribution configurations
- Allows you to set multiple configurations from 8 to 16 inputs by up to 64 outputs
- Low output impedance (75 ohm)
- Unity gain on all channels
- Connect up to three (3) HDMI sources to one (1) HDMI display using two (2) Cat5E or higher UTP cables
- Supports Deep Color up to 1080i resolution
- Push button port selector switch on transmitter & receiver
- Made of ABS fire retardant plastic
- HDMI 1.3 compliant (excludes 1080p Deep Color)
- Operates as a 1 x 8 amplifier or two 1 x 4 amplifiers
- Buffered video
- BNC connectors
- Dark gray finish
See any errors on this page? Let us know.