Continuing the legacy as one of the most recognized names in security, Interlogix affirms a long-standing commitment to market-leading brands. As a convenient one-source provider for our customers, our goal is to provide reliable and intuitive products that meet existing and future security needs. This means you can source your entire system from one provider rather than from different providers across the market. This delivers a hassle free installation and in the unlikely event of any problems occurring easier troubleshooting by the Interlogix support team.
With offices all over the world including the USA, Latin America, Australia and Canada there is always Interlogix office near you. This means that you expect only the best support and aftersales service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.interlogix.com/resources/customer-support/Return_and_Warranty_Policy.pdf
Tel: (888) 286-8889 opt. 2
Ganz is produced by the "CBC Group" a global network corporation encompassing a broad scope including chemical, resin, medical, information/electronics, IT and security equipment. They offer various solutions from cameras and recorders to peripheral equipment and integrated application systems. They are well known for delivering high-quality and highly-reliable products so when you buy from Ganz you can be confident that you are making a long term investment.
The Ganz brand is currently used by more than 100,000 businesses and research & development institutions across the world providing products and systems to a wide variety of clients. They also offer a comprehensive online support service allowing users to do everything from downloading manuals to installing the latest firmware on their devices. Ganz also has offices across the world so if you need to contact them in person there will be an office near you that can help.
For warranty information click here: http://computarganz.com/p.cfm?s=24&p=327
Tel: (800) 422-6707
Fax: (631) 543-5426
- Eliminates camera sway and other unwanted camera movement
- Suited for high zoom applications where video stabilization is necessary
- Compatible with fixed and PTZ cameras
- Simple to install, in-line with the video (plug and play)
- Analog video in to analog video out
- Operates as a 1 x 8 amplifier or two 1 x 4 amplifiers
- Buffered video
- BNC connectors
- Dark gray finish
- 8 groups of input / output channels - used to distribute video signals
- Input/output groups - can be configured in 1 x 8 or two 1 x 4 distribution configurations
- Allows you to set multiple configurations from 8 to 16 inputs by up to 64 outputs
- Low output impedance (75 ohm)
- Unity gain on all channels
See any errors on this page? Let us know.