Continuing the legacy as one of the most recognized names in security, Interlogix affirms a long-standing commitment to market-leading brands. As a convenient one-source provider for our customers, our goal is to provide reliable and intuitive products that meet existing and future security needs. This means you can source your entire system from one provider rather than from different providers across the market. This delivers a hassle free installation and in the unlikely event of any problems occurring easier troubleshooting by the Interlogix support team.
With offices all over the world including the USA, Latin America, Australia and Canada there is always Interlogix office near you. This means that you expect only the best support and aftersales service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.interlogix.com/resources/customer-support/Return_and_Warranty_Policy.pdf
Tel: (888) 286-8889 opt. 2
Located in Tampa, FL with manufacturing facilities in Korea, Digital Watchdog is committed to delivering powerful security solutions to its customers worldwide. Digital Watchdog is a leading manufacturer of security and surveillance solutions, offering stunning image quality, advanced hardware capabilities and reliable customer support. By operating its own production facilities Digital Watchdog has streamlined the manufacturing process of its equipment allowing it to pass on significant savings in time and money to its customers while still maintaining a high quality product.
Digital Watchdog has also invested in extensive pre-sale and after-sale support solutions including offices, phone support and online support to ensure that their clients will always be able to get their question answered no matter where they are.
For warranty information click here: http://digital-watchdog.com/corporate/warranty/
- Eliminates Video Ground Loop Distortions and “hum bars"
- Flat Frequency and Linear Phase Response Ensures a High-quality Image
- Wide Bandwidth (10 Hz – 8 MHz)
- Low Insertion Loss Minimizes Signal Attenuation
- Constant Group-delay Adds No Color Distortion
- Operates as a 1 x 8 amplifier or two 1 x 4 amplifiers
- Buffered video
- BNC connectors
- Dark gray finish
- 8 groups of input / output channels - used to distribute video signals
- Input/output groups - can be configured in 1 x 8 or two 1 x 4 distribution configurations
- Allows you to set multiple configurations from 8 to 16 inputs by up to 64 outputs
- Low output impedance (75 ohm)
- Unity gain on all channels
See any errors on this page? Let us know.