Ganz is produced by the "CBC Group" a global network corporation encompassing a broad scope including chemical, resin, medical, information/electronics, IT and security equipment. They offer various solutions from cameras and recorders to peripheral equipment and integrated application systems. They are well known for delivering high-quality and highly-reliable products so when you buy from Ganz you can be confident that you are making a long term investment.
The Ganz brand is currently used by more than 100,000 businesses and research & development institutions across the world providing products and systems to a wide variety of clients. They also offer a comprehensive online support service allowing users to do everything from downloading manuals to installing the latest firmware on their devices. Ganz also has offices across the world so if you need to contact them in person there will be an office near you that can help.
For warranty information click here: http://computarganz.com/p.cfm?s=24&p=327
Tel: (800) 422-6707
Fax: (631) 543-5426
When Comelit was first established their first intercom system still worked using thermionic valves. For more than half a century, Comelit has been a leading player in the technology sector and has seen technology go through an evolution from those early beginnings to what we see today. Today they specialize in: door entry systems, access control, video surveillance and telephone switchboards.
In all these application fields what seemed impossible just a few years ago is now a concrete reality. Innovation is the key in all areas of communication and surveillance and Comelit has invested in its R&D program to bring innovation to the forefront of its business activity delivering functional and stylish products for their clients.
Tel: (888) 692-9739
Fax: (626) 930-0488
- TV as PC monitors to view presentations, games, pictures and movies or browse the WebConnects your DVR with VGA output to existing TV or CRT monitor
- Ideal for notebook computer users to easily connect and use a large-format monitor
- Video standards: NTSC/NTSC-EIAJ/PAL/PAL-M/PAL-N/SECAM
- Resolutions support: 640 x 480 (up to 85 Hz), 800 x 600 (up to 85 Hz) and 1024 x 768 (up to 75 Hz)
- Converts composite video signals to VGA, allowing standard computer monitors to be used for CCTV display
- Includes power supply
- Supports NTSC M/N, PAL M/N, NTSC 4.43, and SECAM
- On screen display to control inbuilt contrast, brightness, color, and NTSC tint controls
- Eliminates camera sway and other unwanted camera movement
- Suited for high zoom applications where video stabilization is necessary
- Compatible with fixed and PTZ cameras
- Simple to install, in-line with the video (plug and play)
- Analog video in to analog video out
See any errors on this page? Let us know.