American Video Equipment, (AVE) designs and manufacturers closed circuit television products for a wide variety of applications. AVE is best known as a world leader in POS/cash register to video integration allowing POS data to be recorded directly onto your surveillance tape. This feature allows for unique advantage in the retail industry as records of every transaction are backed up automatically as they happen.
Based in Houston, Texas, AVE has been a partner to it's authorized dealers, distributors, and OEM customers since 1988. An all American company AVE will always offer the best service in the industry by answering your questions personally. Their dedicated staff knows their products inside out and will help you get the best out your system no matter where its installed.Call Us
MuxLab Inc. is a leading designer and manufacturer of connectivity solutions that allow CCTV and Audio-Video equipment to be connected via cost-efficient Cat5e/6 cables. For over 25 years, the MuxLab brand has been synonymous with quality, performance and reliability. MuxLab solutions streamline cabling by reducing material, space and installation costs. Their products are compatible with many different applications such as CCTV security, classroom video, digital signage, home theatre, podium presentation and boardroom projection systems, to name a few.
MuxLab are proud to be Canadian and all MuxLab products are designed and manufactured in Canada, by Canadian professionals. Quality control and customer service are their core business values meaning that the end user gets the best quality and the best service that the industry has to offer.
For warranty information click here: http://muxlab.com/terms-conditions
Tel: (877) 689-5228
Fax: (514) 905-0589
- Installation - Connect the VECA inline with the video signal you wish to enhance
- Gain - This control amplifies or attenuates the overall gain or video level of the signal
- Enhance - This control improves the video picture to get high quality by rectifying the picture contour
- Enhance On/Off
- Default Factory Adjustment
- Connect up to three (3) HDMI sources to one (1) HDMI display using two (2) Cat5E or higher UTP cables
- Supports Deep Color up to 1080i resolution
- Push button port selector switch on transmitter & receiver
- Made of ABS fire retardant plastic
- HDMI 1.3 compliant (excludes 1080p Deep Color)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.