Continuing the legacy as one of the most recognized names in security, Interlogix affirms a long-standing commitment to market-leading brands. As a convenient one-source provider for our customers, our goal is to provide reliable and intuitive products that meet existing and future security needs. This means you can source your entire system from one provider rather than from different providers across the market. This delivers a hassle free installation and in the unlikely event of any problems occurring easier troubleshooting by the Interlogix support team.
With offices all over the world including the USA, Latin America, Australia and Canada there is always Interlogix office near you. This means that you expect only the best support and aftersales service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.interlogix.com/resources/customer-support/Return_and_Warranty_Policy.pdf
Tel: (888) 286-8889 opt. 2
- Detects all known methods of attack against vaults, safes, walls, automatic teller machines (ATMs), and metal cabinets
- Advanced signal processing differentiates between ambient noise and real attacks
- Three analyzing channels are tailored to specific types of attack
- Full-scale tamper protection
- Compatible with virtually all conventional control units
See any errors on this page? Let us know.