Ten years ago, in 1999, VITEK joined the market providing low cost security cameras and monitors to distributors. Today our products cover a full range of CCTV solutions that second to none on quality and affordability.
VITEK have grown over the past decade and now operate two shipping warehouses on the East and West Coast of the United States and a state-of-the-art training and sales facility in Valencia Ca. Their commitment to their customers is to go above and beyond their expectations at every opportunity. So when you pick up the phone to ask why you need a VITEK system you won’t just get a hard sell you will get particle advice on what kinds of products will suit your needs and if you do choose to invest in a VITEK system your product will be backed by some of the best after sales support in the world.
For warranty information click here: http://www.vitekcctv.com/Warranty.asp
Vitek Industrial Video Products, Inc.
Tel: (888) 848-3570
Fax: (661) 294-8044
For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use.
At Speco Technologies it not just about the product it’s about the people and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and offering extensive product training along with technical and marketing support.
For warranty information click here: http://www.specotech.com/warranty.html
Tel: (800) 645-5516 Opt. 3
Fax: (631) 957-3880
- 3 RCA (female) to RJ45 (female)
- No external power required
- Sold and used in pairs via one
- CAT5 UTP cable
- Can send video and stereo audio up to 1000
- Built-in 16 port passive transceivers in 1U 19” rack mounting panel
- As a rack mounting passive transmitter hub, use with active receiver at a distance up to 3,200 ft
- Passive, no power required
- Built-in a highly balanced mode of video transmission for extra interference immunity
- Compact size, perfect to connect with an image processor which has multi BNC connections such as a multiplexer, quad, DVR, etc
- BNC male to terminal block
- Weatherproof, IP65
- BNC male to 2 pin terminal block
- Transmits a full motion monochrome video signal up to 1,900 ft., color video signal up to 980 ft
- Built-in TVS (Transient Voltage Suppressors) for surge protection
- Allows the use of UTP (Unshielded twisted pair) or CAT-5E cabling
- Eliminates more expensive coaxial cable. More flexible security and surveillance cabling for quicker moves, adds and changes
- Allows up to 1900 feet for B/W, 1900 feet for color, via CAT-5 UTP
- Screw terminals for easy connection
- Compact design
- Enables Ful Color Video Transmission up to 1200 Feet
- 16 UTP Terminal Inputs
- 16 BNC Composite Video Outputs
- Built-in Ground Loop Isolation
- 1U Rack Mountable Panel
- BNC (male to screw terminal for easy connection
- Compact size. Multiple units could be mounted behind multiplexer, quad, DVR, etc.
- Sold in packs of 10
- Operate your VGA monitor up to 440' from your PC
- Includes 2 units: transmitter and receiver
- Transmitter built-in virtual DDC to avoid improper setting for resolution and frequency and built-in sync mode selection for signal stability
- Receiver has built-in sync mode selection for signal stability
- Supports up to 1290 x 1024 pixels
See any errors on this page? Let us know.