VideoComm Technologies has started a revolution in security surveillance with their advanced wireless technology. Wireless video transmission eliminates the costs associated with running wires over long distances or difficult to reach locations. This presents new opportunities to protect lives, property and assets in ways that have been impractical in the past. VideoComm Technologies is ready to meet almost any CCTV application you can imagine from large scale high powered systems spanning distances of up to 200 miles to small networks covering a few hundred feet they have a product that will reliably free your system from the restrictions associated with running wires.
VideoComm Technologies is the recognized market leader in wireless video transmission technologies, products and technical support. They know their products inside out so when it comes to pre and after sale service you can’t do better than the best and that’s what VideoComm deliver.
For warranty information click here: http://www.videotransmitters.com/What-is-the-warranty-policy-with-VideoComm-products
Tel: (888) 379-2666
Fax: (905) 336-9662
For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use.
At Speco Technologies it not just about the product it’s about the people and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and offering extensive product training along with technical and marketing support.
For warranty information click here: http://www.specotech.com/warranty.html
Tel: (800) 645-5516 Opt. 3
Fax: (631) 957-3880
- Allows the use of UTP (Unshielded twisted pair) or CAT-5E cabling
- Eliminates more expensive coaxial cable. More flexible security and surveillance cabling for quicker moves, adds and changes
- Allows up to 1900 feet for B/W, 1900 feet for color, via CAT-5 UTP
- Screw terminals for easy connection
- Compact design
- BNC (male to screw terminal for easy connection
- Compact size. Multiple units could be mounted behind multiplexer, quad, DVR, etc.
- Sold in packs of 10
- Built-in 16 port passive transceivers in 1U 19” rack mounting panel
- As a rack mounting passive transmitter hub, use with active receiver at a distance up to 3,200 ft
- Passive, no power required
- Built-in a highly balanced mode of video transmission for extra interference immunity
- BNC male to 2 pin terminal block
- Transmits a full motion monochrome video signal up to 1,900 ft., color video signal up to 980 ft
- Built-in TVS (Transient Voltage Suppressors) for surge protection
- Operate your VGA monitor up to 440' from your PC
- Includes 2 units: transmitter and receiver
- Transmitter built-in virtual DDC to avoid improper setting for resolution and frequency and built-in sync mode selection for signal stability
- Receiver has built-in sync mode selection for signal stability
- Supports up to 1290 x 1024 pixels
- 3 RCA (female) to RJ45 (female)
- No external power required
- Sold and used in pairs via one
- CAT5 UTP cable
- Can send video and stereo audio up to 1000
- Compact size, perfect to connect with an image processor which has multi BNC connections such as a multiplexer, quad, DVR, etc
- BNC male to terminal block
- Weatherproof, IP65
See any errors on this page? Let us know.