The UML-171-90 is an LCD color 17 inch monitor from Bosch that is able to offer advanced viewing capabilities under a large range of security applications and setups. The UML-171-90 security monitor comes with 3D image, 500TV lines, a 1280 x 1024 resolution rate, a 250 to 300 cd/m2 maximum brightness, a 600:1 to 1000:1 maximum contrast ratio, as well as a front panel control lockout, and a VGA input for the PC and DVR applications. The UML-171-90 security monitor also features a 3D comb style filter, a TFT LCD panel, PAL/NTSC sync format, a 160°/160° viewing angle, a 5ms response time, plus a wide operating temperature, and a 5:4 aspect ratio. This high quality security monitor offers up to 16.7 million display colors, and comes complete with an effortless installation process for maximum viewing.This is also a replacement for LTC-2917-91.
- Supports high-resolution 500 TVL, up to 1280 x 1024 resolution–1.3 Megapixels (UML 191 90 and UML 171 90) or 1024 x 768 resolution (UML 151 90)
- Maximum brightness of 250 to 300 cd/m2
- Maximum contrast ratio of 600:1 to 1000:1 for excellent color accuracy and consistency
- Minimum response time of five to eight ms reduces smearing and ghosting
- 100/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz auto-ranging internal power supply
- Low power consumption (less than 45 W)
- Looping composite and Y/C (S-video) inputs
- VGA input for DVR or PC applications
- 3D comb filter and de-interlace circuitry for highquality video
- Front panel control lockout
Write a Review
Write Your Own Review
See any errors on this page? Let us know.