The WJGXE500 is a high performance 4 channel encoder from Panasonic that is able to provide optimal operation within many applications. The WJGXE500 encoder comes with H.264 compression, camera title display, PoE, full duplex bi-directional audio, as well as motion adaptive interlace/progressive conversion, and SD/SDHC memory card support. The WJGXE500 video encoder also features a compact size, a GUI browser, multiple OS support, plus face detection, and alarm functions. This high performance encoder is user friendly, and comes easy to operate for all users.
- Full frame H.264 High Profile transmission for all 4 channels
- H.264, MPEG-4 and JPEG dual stream output at VGA or D1 image size with up to 30 ips
- Compensates picture degradation caused by long distance videotransmission
- Motion adaptive interlace/progressive conversion
- Camera control over a coaxial cable
- Full duplex bi-directional audio
See any errors on this page? Let us know.