The IFS VT/VR7200 series multiplexers simultaneously transmits two channels of video over one optical fiber utilizing 8-bit digital encoding for the high-quality video transmission. These products exceed EIA RS-250C for Medium-Haul Video Transmission performance requirement. The modules are universally compatible with major CCTV camera manufacturers. Plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation requiring no electrical or optical adjustments. The modules incorporate Power, Receiver Locked and Video Presence Status indicating LED’s to monitor proper system operation. The modules are available in either stand-alone or rack mount versions.
- 8-Bit Digitally Encoded Video Transmission Transmits 2 Real-Time Color Video Signals
- Exceeds RS-250C Medium-Haul Transmission Performance Standard Directly Compatible with All NTSC, PAL, or SECAM CCTV Camera Systems
- LED Status Indicators Provide Indication of Critical Operating Parameters
- Tested and Certified by an Independent Testing Laboratory for Full Compliance with the Environmental Requirements (Ambient Operating Temperature, Mechanical Shock, Vibration, Humidity with Condensation, High-Line/Low-Line Voltage Conditions and Transient Voltage Protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment
- Solid-State Current Limiters on All Power Lines Provide Equipment Protection
- Exceeds NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and Caltrans Traffic Signal Control Equipment
- Compatible with Major CCTV Camera Manufactures
- No In-field Electrical or Optical Adjustments Required
- Hot-Swappable Rack Modules
- Automatic Resettable Fuses on all Power Lines
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.