The IFS VT7230-2DRDT-R3 video transmitter/data transceiver and video receiver/data transceiver series utilizes state-of-the-art 8-bit digital encoding and decoding for high-quality video transmission that exceeds the requirements of EIA RS-250C for Medium-Haul Video Transmission. These environmentally hardened units provide transmission of two independent video channels and two bi-directional data channels over one single mode or multimode optical fiber and are ideal for use in unconditioned roadside or out-of-plant installations. Completely transparent to and universally compatible with any NTSC, PAL, or SECAM CCTV camera system. Data channels can be set independently for RS-232, RS-422 and 2 or 4-wire RS-485 with tri-state support. Plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation and no electrical or optical adjustments are ever required. LED indicators are provided for rapidly ascertaining equipment operating status, and these units are available in either stand-alone or rack mount configurations.
- 8-Bit Digitally Encoded Video Transmission Transmits 2 Real-Time Color Video Signals and 2 Bi-Directional Data Signals on One Single Mode Optical Fiber
- 2 Channel Video Transmitter/Data Transceiver (1310/1550 nm)
- Supports RS-232, RS-422, and 2 or 4-wire RS-485 with TriState Data Interfaces
- LED Status Indicators Provide Rapid Indication of Critical Operating Parameters
- Exceeds All Requirements for RS-250C Medium-Haul Transmission: Extremely High Video Performance Exceptionally Low Video Distortion with Zero Performance Variation vs. Optical Path Loss
- Ideally Suited to Networks Requiring Multiple Physical Layers where Video Degradation May be a Problem
- Directly Compatible with All NTSC, PAL, or SECAM CCTV Camera Systems
- Tested and Certified by an Independent Testing Laboratory for Full Compliance with the Environmental Requirements (Ambient Operating Temperature, Mechanical Shock, Vibration, Humidity with Condensation, High-Line/Low-Line Voltage Conditions and Transient Voltage Protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment
- Robust Design Ensures Extremely High Reliability In Unconditioned Out-of-Plant Environments
- Solid-State Current Limiters on All Power Lines Provide Unconditional Equipment Protection Max Distance 31 miles (51 km)
- R3 to Model Number for R3 Rack Mount
See any errors on this page? Let us know.