The IFS VT/VR71230-R3 video transmitter and video receiver utilize state-of-the-art 8-bit digital encoding and decoding for high-quality video transmission that exceeds the requirements of EIA RS-250C for Medium-Haul Video Transmission. These environmentally hardened units provide transmission of twelve independent video channels over one singlemode or multimode optical fiber and are ideal for use in unconditioned roadside or out-of-plant installations. Completely transparent to and universally compatible with any NTSC, PAL, or SECAM CCTV camera system. Plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation and no electrical or optical adjustments are ever required LED indicators are provided for rapidly ascertaining equipment operating status, available in rack-mount configuration only.
- 8-Bit Digitally Encoded Video Transmission Transmits
- 12 Real-Time Color Video Channels on One Singlemode Optical Fiber
- Exceeds All Requirements for RS-250C Medium-Haul Transmission: Extremely High Video Performance
- Exceptionally Low Video Distortion with Zero Performance Variation vs. Optical Path Loss
- Ideally Suited to Networks Requiring Multiple Physical Layers where Video Degradation may be a Problem
- Tested and Certified by an Independent Testing Laboratory for Full Compliance with the Environmental Requirements (Ambient Operating Temperature, Mechanical Shock, Vibration, Humidity with Condensation, High-Line/Low-Line Voltage Conditions and Transient Voltage Protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment
- Directly Compatible with All NTSC, PAL, or SECAM CCTV Camera Systems
- Robust Design Ensures Extremely High Reliability In Unconditioned Out-of-Plant Environments
- LED Status Indicators Provide Rapid Indication of Critical Operating Parameters
- Solid-State Current Limiters on All Power Lines Provide Equipment Protection
See any errors on this page? Let us know.