The IFS VT/VR71230DRDT-R3 video transmitter/data transceiver and video receiver/data transceiver series utilizes state-of-the-art 8-bit digital encoding and decoding for high-quality video transmission that exceeds the requirements of EIA RS-250C for Medium-Haul Video Transmission. These environmentally hardened units provide transmission of twelve independent video channels and two bi-directional data channels over one single mode optical fiber and are ideal for use in unconditioned roadside or out-of-plant installations. Completely transparent to and universally compatible with any NTSC, PAL, or SECAM CCTV camera system, all standard pan-tilt-zoom control signals including RS-232, RS-422, or 2 or 4-wire RS-485 with Tri-state and Sensornet supported. Plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation and no electrical or optical adjustments are ever required. LED indicators are provided for rapidly ascertaining equipment operating status, available in rackmount configuration only.
- 8-Bit Digitally Encoded Video Transmission Transmits 12 Real-Time Color Video Channels and 2 Bi-Directional Data Channels on One Single Mode Fiber
- Exceeds All Requirements for RS-250C Medium-Haul Transmission: Extremely High Video Performance
- Exceptionally Low Video Distortion with Zero Performance Variation vs. Optical Path Loss
- Ideally Suited to Networks Requiring Multiple Physical Layers where Video Degradation May be a Problem
- Tested and Certified by an Independent Testing Laboratory for Full Compliance with the Environmental Requirements (Ambient Operating Temperature, Mechanical Shock, Vibration, Humidity with Condensation, High-Line/Low-Line Voltage Conditions and Transient Voltage Protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment
- Directly Compatible with All NTSC, PAL, or SECAM CCTV Camera Systems
- Robust Design Ensures Extremely High Reliability In Unconditioned Out-of-Plant Environments
- LED Status Indicators Provide Rapid Indication of Critical Operating Parameters
- Solid-State Current Limiters on All Power Lines Provide Equipment Protection
- Includes R3 Rack
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.