The GE Security VT71220-R3 video transmitter and video receiver utilize state-of-the-art 8-bit digital encoding and decoding for high-quality video transmission that exceeds the requirements of EIA RS-250C for Medium-Haul Video Transmission. These environmentally hardened units provide transmission of twelve independent video channels over one single mode or multimode optical fiber and are ideal for use in unconditioned roadside or out-of-plant installations. Completely transparent to and universally compatible with any NTSC, PAL, or SECAM CCTV camera system. Plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation and no electrical or optical adjustments are ever required. LED indicators are provided for rapidly ascertaining equipment operating status, and these units are available in rack-mount configuration only.
- 8-Bit Digitally Encoded Video Transmission Transmits 12 Real-Time Color Video Channels on One Optical Fiber
- Exceeds All Requirements for RS-250C Medium-Haul Transmission: Extremely High Video Performance
- Exceptionally Low Video Distortion with Zero Performance Variation vs. Optical Path Loss
- Ideally Suited to Networks Requiring Multiple Physical Layers where Video Degradation may be a Problem
- Directly Compatible with All NTSC, PAL, or SECAM CCTV Camera Systems
- Robust Design Ensures Extremely High Reliability In Unconditioned Out-of-Plant Environments
- LED Status Indicators Provide Rapid Indication of Critical Operating Parameters
- Solid-State Current Limiters on All Power Lines Provide Equipment Protection
- Includes R3 Rack
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.